Thursday, December 11, 2008

Georgia airport and human love

Airports are the largest spots of mixed emotion. Or is it graduation ceremonies? It has the happy/sad/ohcrap/stress/excitement/fear/love/hate bundle of 101 emotions spread throughout a confusing arrangement of overpriced candy bars, concourses and gates. I share in my own definition (surprise! surprise!), when I say I love/hate airports. I'm a fan of being an airport observer, and that is the first (and, time depending, only) portion I will comment on.





So I stopped this here. I found this half written blog post in my drafts, and in the spirit of spring cleaning, I've decided to dust it off and use it. I like the statement above, I still agree with myself (still, no surprise). Airports are such a different part of life. Even now, in my comfortable life of similar series of events and daily earthly grounding into my very grounded life, I feel so strongly about airports. Granted, after 9 flights, I was less enamored than when I was 9 myself and on a flight for the first time. But, still, if you can take the time to look around, its a circus of emotion. And I like that.



What is it about that. I wonder, not so much as a question, but more as a questioning statement. What is it about emotion that I love. Do we all love that? I guess so, take a look at which movies are popular. Anyways... spring cleaning, continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment