Friday, December 19, 2008

The Blog-Shake

No, not a delicious ice cream based, word-enhanced 'beverage.' (Are shakes considered beverages? Nah, desserts, maybe?)

Anyways, the blog shake has to do with, a rather bitter sweet deal. Well, agreement, not really a deal.

"You had better not be writing about me in your blog." My mom said, in the middle of an argument. Or, was it a discussion. Eh, it was a mix...

"I won't." I said. "I don't." thinking of course 'you are quintessential blog material. 24-7.'

Well, the blog is like a week old, so "I don't," really meant "I haven't yet."

Now, this blog is not a big deal. We've mentioned it maybe twice since the day I proclaimed I was a blogger. I am such a blog virgin that I have yet to make the blog-threats "careful, or I'll eviscerate you via blog." "I'm going to blog about this moment later!"

Nope. None of that.

Well. That's it. No mom in here. I shook on it. I'll of course talk about her under another name, but, ladies and gentlemen, it's big blog bulletin news:
No mother in here. Which is crazy. Because she is crazy. And crazy makes for gooooooood writin'.

Oh well. Respect comes first. I guess.

PS: Really hilarious mom stories are allowed (ie: Puerto Rico customs). I've decided. And will be written with permission granted from the mother-unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment