Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yo no say.

I know that that is wrong. And I know that the ss key sticks. But I also know that I am writing on my blog from my host family´s computer, which is so great.

Wow three days of planes and buses later, and here I am. Xela, Guatemala.

It is due, really, to Laura and her time here. Inspiration and motivation. Something I have always wanted to do, but moved away from the reality of it when it seemed intimidating and impractical. Well, all impracticalities have been removed, and now to deal with the intimidation... can do!

Tomorrow I start the journey, well, I guess it has started, but tomorrow I start the ´tofu´of it all... school.

Things are sunny side up and Im going to do my best to keep it that way, overwhelming or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment