Thursday, December 31, 2009

Titles

I am done with school. Learning, no. School, yes. For now at least.

There was so much I could have written, so much I would like to write. One thing, however, that rises above all other things is my continual titling of moments. I seem to condense periods in time, a few hours, half a day, or a day, into a title in my head. Sometimes even just moments. It is like I am making chapters out of life, literally... although it all remains in my head.

So, here are some of the strange glimpses into my world of titles.

Potatoes and Ugly Betty

Quiet Girls on Quiet Stools Always Doing Well

Tired of rubbing thumb and pointer: money has deep roots

Mommas of Suns and Moons

Norma´s Smile and the Blackberry moment

Laugh and Cry your way to Learning

The river bend

Mosquitos, Tortrix and the Rumbles of Change

Basura

MmmmHmmm and Chocobonanos

Change and Growing Pains

Men, Dance Floors and Kitchens

Relleno de la Vida

The Banana Girl


Some I am thinking back on moments, others, like The Banana Girl, were automatic titled moments, where I had an experience and then just saw a title and an article unfold underneath it...

Alas, now, with only a few hours before the new years eve party that will dunk last years ¨sick in paris party¨ I must go, no time now for all those stories. It is called Apocalypse Now... the benefit party for tonight... why wait until 2012? I guess in the mayan land, that is the best idea.

Friday is a day of rest and searching out books... Saturday is a day of travel.... and then SUN-WED i am a real guatemalan tourist... or rather a tourist in guatemala. Thursday morning I begin my day long travel back to the states.

How do you feel about that?

Honestly. OK.

I would like to stay. But part of me would stay too long... and I can not do that right now.

Instead I shall title all my moments, and one day come back for more chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment