Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day Four Give Me More

Well, I missed the day three band wagon, of blogging that is.

Day Four.

Wow. Four days. Or really, three, and a morning.

And yet, while I've decided that today is my last day, I really do believe I could go longer. It's a battle I'm having right now, but one whose outcome is already decided. I know I will eat tomorrow, and maybe it's best, but this cleansing thing is awesome. In some ways. In other ways, like, my energy, it's not as great.

Today though, food does not seem palatable. I don't really want to eat anything. I can't think of anything that I feel would be as good as I imagine it should be. I don't really want any of it anymore. I'm not sure what I really want. Not just food wise, but in life. I feel pretty empty when I wake up, but in a good way. Like a solid person, who is just waking up. Basic. I didn't have any emotions (except my eye really hurts, no styes, please!), I just woke up and felt tired, but thought of nothing.

Maybe too much cleansing will cleanse the personality right out of me. Haha. Probably not, but its probably good for everyone around me, and myself, to be experiencing a slower, mellower version of myself.

Well, I'm off to make my 'tea.' Which, yesterday, I went without for about 3 or 4 hours, and was seriously famished. So, without the maple/lemon/cayenne, I don't think I could do this. However, I also don't think I'm going to try to test that theory. For now, this is great, its helping me set myself on the path. Clearing the path of some brush, and kicking me in the right direction.

1 comment: