Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Limping Leper

Really I think all I can say at this point, is to stay tuned. I am not in love with this keyboard, so I think much of my writing will have to come later. I have written so much, none of it on paper or computer screen, but filling the pages of my cerebellum. From my new Moroccan brothers, to the unfathomable tanneries of Fes, to the free nights in a five star hotel, I love the stories

I limped into my huge hotel room last night in Fes, after two hours of fast moroccan french chatting and a crazy taxi ride; looked in the mirror and was glad to see that my whole body hive situation was calming down to an ))almost able to show my arms)) stage. I am a limping leper, I thought to myself. The alliteration made me think of the blog and my neglect of this glorious space in my life. And so I have come to admit further neglect, perhaps next week the stories will surface and we can all live vicariously through what will then be my past adventures in Morocco.

1 comment: