Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Georgia Georgia Bush

I always think about that song snippet when I think of Georgia. "Georgia, Georgia--BUSH." Anyways, Georgia was a short, yet pleasant saunter out of the way of my cross country trek. 6 hours of driving, 8 hours of socializing and 4 hours back to hit the 'start' of my westward expansion.

Friday night and Saturday morning I spent with my brother, his adorable son Adam and my soon to be (hm?) sister in law Jinsie. We walked to the park, went to dinner and in general soaked up Adam's infinite cuteness. Three years on this planet and I still want to coddle him in my arms like a baby. Maybe all that time away from him freezes him in an infant state? Either way he's cute, and intelligent, and creative... I forgot how creative little minds are.

Adam reminded me of this several times. Hissing like a cat in the grocery cart at the store, high fiving trees and giving branches back to their 'family' when the leafy relatives were found infront of his tricycle...did I mention how cute he is? I sometimes feel concerned that I can't properly interact with him because I just want to watch him and duck in to pinch his cheeks every few minutes.

Anyways, leaving the dog for his vacation, I shoved off and headed to Brevard to meet Jason and well 'start' what felt very started. Movement. West.

No comments:

Post a Comment